- CFP Servicio de Prevención
- Disciplines and Preventive Specialities
- Specialized Services
- Preventive Training
- Coordination of Activities
- Advisory / Consulting
- Computer Applications
Achieving and maintaining the various certifications in Management Systems is one of the identifying marks of CFP Servicio de Prevención.
Its implementation forms part of the expressed willingness of improvement in customer service, in the continuous training of our personnel and in the adequate design of the proposed services.
Quality Management System
In 2004, CFP Servicio de Prevención obtained the AENOR Quality Management System Certification UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2000. Nº ER-1504/2004. Its scope, in all of our work centers, includes:
● The design, development and provision of occupational risk prevention services in the fields of Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Applied Phsycosociology and Occupational Medicine.
● Services in the Construction Sector:
◘ Health and Safety Coordination.
◘ The design and development of Health and Safety studies and projects.
◘ Occupational Health and Safety Plans.
● The design and implementation of preventive training.
● The design and preparation of emergency and self-protection.
● The design of the adaptation of work teams.
● Consulting services in Occupational Risk Prevention Management Systems (expanded in 2007).
Environmental Management System
In 2007, CFP Servicio de Prevención obtained the AENOR Environmental Management System Certification UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004. Nº GA-2007/0006.
The system promotes the participation of CFP Servicio de Prevención´s personnel in the continuous improvement process of environmental actions.
In 2010, CFP Servicio de Prevención obtained the AENOR Occupational Health and Safety Certification OHSAS 18.001:2007. Nº SST-0005/2010.
Commited to having a healthy and safe work environment, the entity guarantees this with its referenced System.
In the image to the right, Luz Emparanza, Director of AENOR Euskadi presents Damían Puy, CFP´s General Manager (right) and Roque Martín-Aragón, CFP´s Quality Manager (left) with the Certificate.
Comprehensive Management Systems
The acquisition of the OHSAS 18:001:2007 certification completes the Comprehensive Management System Nº SGI-001/2007, allowing CFP Servicio de Prevención to become the first External Prevention Service company certified by AENOR on a national level in Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety.