- CFP Servicio de Prevención
- Disciplines and Preventive Specialities
- Specialized Services
- Preventive Training
- Coordination of Activities
- Advisory / Consulting
- Computer Applications
The added value of experience in the sector
Since the beginning of our preventive activity in the construction sector, three factors have remained constant:
● The significant number of companies that are dedicated to the construction sector.
● The necessary level of expertise of our technicians in order to carry out their work functions on site.
● The design of services for each of the subjects involved (promoter, contractor, subcontractor and self-employed worker).
The activity has been consolidated with the constitution (2005) of a department within CFP Servicio de Prevención, with exclusive dedication in the construction sector and with more than 70 technicians.
Our decision to practice preventive activity in the sector, the accumulated experience and the available resources, situates CFP Servicio de Prevención as a national and international reference, specifically attending to demands in:
● Preparation of Health and Safety Studies.
● Preparation of Occupational Health and Safety Plans.
● Health and Safety Coordinador.
● Onsite Prevention Technician.
● Onsite Safety Technician.
The requirements required by the Regulatory Contract Law in the Construction Sector (registration with the Register of Accredited Companies, the impartation of formative contents in preventive material of managers and work operators, and the mandatory accreditation) also have their corresponding response (standardized) in our offer of services.
We strive to be recognized as a reference in prevention in the construction sector.
Those who have chosen us as an external option for one or all of their preventive activities, indirectly also speak for us (+info.).